From the beginning our reputation has grown in line with our ability to add value to the construction process by providing cost-effective solutions based on quality, service and professionalism.
No matter what size the development, we have the teams, expertise and experience to provide an on-time on-budget, quality electrical installation.
We are qualified to undertake all new build electrical installations;
- Full rewiring, refurbishment or upgrade of existing electrics
- Additional sockets or lighting
- Garden and ornamental lighting
- Security and flood lighting
- Electric showers
- Connection to heating systems and boilers
- Storage heating
- Security and burglar alarms
- CCTV systems
- Door entry systems
- Kitchen refurbishment
- Fault finding
- Testing and inspection certificates for grants and mortgages
Why choose us?
- We are part P registered for domestic installations
- We’ve been full NICEIC members since 1993
- We are Carmarthenshire trading standards approved
- Each team has a qualified first aider
- We are trained & qualified to use cherry pickers, scissor lifts and boom lifts by the International Powered Access Federation
- Many of are team are bilingual Welsh/English speakers and we are happy to converse in either language
- We have the capacity to service onsite demands for increased labour should the need occur.
- Our management structure has been created to respond to the demands of multi-property simultaneous builds.
Recent projects include
Other projects include
- Oakleaf Properties – Lampeter
- Kevin Jones – Mydroilin
- ET & L Jones Golwyg y Mynydd, Llangadog