Our team of experienced, qualified electricians are able to provide a complete range of services to suit any agricultural needs.
Death and injuries on farms are a serious problem. According to the HSE, on average 52 people die in agricultural accidents each year, whilst over 2,000 people suffer non-fatal injuries.
Poorly maintained electrical instalations can be fatal that’s why regular checks of all electrical equipment is vital.
We offer a complete range of agricultural electrical services which include:
- Full rewiring, refurbishment or upgrade of existing electrics
- Fault finding
- Testing and inspection certificates
- Quartz Linear Lamp heaters for lambing sheds
- Milking parlours heating
- Automatic gate openers
- Bulk tank chillers and agitators
- Additional sockets or lighting
- Security and flood lighting
- CCTV systems for a variety of uses which include
- Lambing sheds
- Foaling stables
- Calving barns
Why choose us?
- We’ve been full NICEIC members since 1993
- Through our satellite tracking system we are able to identify the nearest vehicle to provide timely rapid response to fault calls
- Each team has a qualified first aider
- We are trained & qualified to use cherry pickers, scissor lifts and boom lifts by the International Powered Access Federation
- Many of are team are bilingual Welsh/English speakers and we are happy to converse in either language