Our team are fully qualified to undertake a full range of domestic installations, all covered by an NICEIC Insurance backed warranty and on completion we will supply the relevant NICEIC test certificate.
It is now a criminal offence if letting agents and landlords do not comply with Part P building regulations. This means that any unqualified electrician must submit plans to a building control body before commencing work. This includes repairs, replacement, extra power or lighting points any any alterations to specialist locations such as bathrooms, kitchens and outdoors.
Call us for all of your property’s electrical needs;
- Testing and inspection certificates
- Full rewiring, refurbishment or upgrade of existing electrics
- Door entry systems
- Additional sockets or lighting
- Garden and ornamental lighting
- Security and flood lighting
- Electric showers
- Connection to heating systems and boilers
- Storage heating
- Security and burglar alarms
- CCTV systems
- Kitchen refurbishment
- Fault finding
Why choose us?
- All domestic work is covered by an insurance backed NICEIC warranty.
- We are part P registered for domestic installations
- We’ve been full NICEIC members since 1993
- We are Carmarthenshire trading standards approved
- We are registered on the Carmarthenshire County Council Registered Traders Scheme
- Each team has a qualified first aider
- We are trained & qualified to use cherry pickers, scissor lifts and boom lifts by the International Powered Access Federation
- Many of are team are bilingual Welsh/English speakers and we are happy to converse in either language
- We have the capacity to service onsite demands for increased labor should the need occur.
- Through our satellite tracking system we are able to identify the nearest vehicle to provide timely rapid response to fault calls
Recent projects include
- National Trust properties
- Carmarthenshire County Concil – housing stock
- Clarence House – four flats
- Bryn Road Swansea – four flats
- Terrace Road Swansea – seven letting rooms
- Ashgrove, seven flats
- Station Road Llanelli – six flats
- Market Square Llandovery – six flats