Our team are fully qualified to undertake a full range of domestic installations, all covered by an NICEIC Insurance backed warranty and on completion we will supply the relevant NICEIC test certificate.
According to Government statistics, each year on average 10 people die and about 750 are seriously injured in accidents involving unsafe electrical installations in the home.
From 1st January 2005 all electrical work in dwellings in England and Wales need to comply with Part P requirements and must be carried out by persons who are competent to do the work. Martin Rees Electrical Consultants are fully qualified to do this – we are the professionals you can trust.
Call us for all of your domestic electrical needs;
- Full rewiring, refurbishment or upgrade of existing electrics
- Additional sockets or lighting
- Garden and ornamental lighting
- Security and flood lighting
- Electric showers
- Connection to heating systems and boilers
- Storage heating
- Security and burglar alarms
- CCTV systems
- Door entry systems
- Kitchen refurbishment
- Fault finding
- Testing and inspection certificates for grants and mortgages
- Electric Vehicle charge points
Why choose us?
- We are part P registered for domestic installations
- We’ve been full NICEIC members since 1993
- We are Carmarthenshire trading standards approved
- We are registered on the Carmarthenshire County Council Registered Traders Scheme
- All domestic work is covered by an insurance backed NICEIC warranty. This means that
- the installation is covered for six years
- you are covered under the NICEIC’s complaint procedure
- Our work is assessed annually by NICIEC to confirm that our work continues to meet the highest standards.
- If you have any questions about this cover, please call us, or if you prefer, you can phone NICIEC directly on 0870 013 0382